jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2007

Welcome


Hi, my name is Daniela but everybody calls me Dani, I’m from Maracaibo, I live in Bella Vista, im 19 years old, I study mass comunication, I love listen music,sleep a lot, read a good book, go out with my family and friends, eat candies...I hate matematic, get up early, onion in my hamburger...My dream is have successful in my career,be an important reporter,About english Actually i think that is very important to everybody, is very interesting know obout other language,culture...I really hope enjoy and learn a lot this semester.

5 comentarios:

Kristjan dijo...

Hi Dani. Hello form Slovenia. Do you know were Slovenia is??
Well I just wanna say that I hate mathematics and getting up early as you do but I love onion;)

By from Slovenia

Maja dijo...

Hi I'm from Slovenia too...and I love mathematics:)

ALAN dijo...

Hello Daniella!

My name is Alan and I live in Slovenia.

How are you? You like hear the sounds. In your free time go on the www.myspace.com/skupinacorvus and hear sound with my band Corvus. I play the guitar and sing in the band. What sort of music do you like? Do you like my band song? ;))) Are you playing any instrument?

Be good!

Davorin dijo...

Hello!
How are you? My name is Davorin Mikuš. I am from Slovenia, I study Mechatronics at the vocational college, I like your blog.
Have a nice day.
Davorin

Unknown dijo...

Hello Dani.How are you??
My name is Jan. I come from Slovenia and I am student of mechatronics.In my free time I listen the music, going to disco and so on and so on... Have a nice day.
By fom Jan